Vision and Mission
Jan 01, 1970
School of Management
The school of management at Tribhuvan University (SOMTU) invites applications for admission to the MBA program for the 2017 fall session. The SOMTU MBA is Designed as an intensive full-time, Two -Year course spread over four semesters, which consists course works, seminars, practicums, experiential learning and research project.
Key features World-wide recognized program; well appreciated by the corporate sector; state-of-the-art course structure; greater choice of elective courses; real-life business exposure; highly qualified and experienced professors; innovative pedagogic strategies; and inspirational academic environment.
Eligibility A student completed at least 15 years of formal education (12 years of schooling plus 3 years of bachelor level) with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 or 45 percent at bachelor level from the Universities recognized by Tribhuvan University can apply. Students who have completed bachelor level education but is waiting for final results may apply.
• Applications: June 12,2017-July 6, 2017(10:00am -3:00pm)
• Written Entrance Test (SOMAT): July 8, 2017(at 11:00am)
-Verbal Ability - Issue-based Essay Writing
- Quantitative Ability - Case Analysis
• Group Discussion and Individual Presentation: July 11 and 12, 2017
• Personal Interview: July 14, 2017
• Admission: July 16 - July 21, 2017